PostCo is an E-Commerce and E-logistics start-up with presence across multiple countries, backed by some of the region’s best investors such as Quest Ventures, ReadyVentures, and other prominent angels including the Finance Director of Microsoft SEA.
Since 2017, PostCo has become the largest parcel service network in Southeast Asia, partnering with individual and chain stores to provide parcel services to both small and medium digital businesses and market players as well as global enterprises. Apart from services built around our 3,000+ retail locations across Singapore, Malaysia, Viet Nam, we also developed a fully-featured platform to help streamline and simplify return workflow for brands worldwide, including those from Australia, India, UK, Canada, and many more.
We’re now looking for a keen individual to join our team in Viet Nam as a Business Development Intern.
About The Job
- Approach and manage the pipeline of merchants in all phases of our relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and PostCo management to provide product feedback, operational support, marketing, account management, etc. to continuously improve service and clients’ engagement/retention
- Execute projects from start to finish, includes implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Manage and continuously optimize different channels to increase public awareness of PostCo
- Fresh graduate or final year student who is able to work full time (at least 4 months)
- Someone who is up for a challenging yet rewarding startup environment
- Experienced in start-up, E-commerce, Tech based products is preferred (but not a must)
- Have the eagerness to learn new things with a can-do attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- You are driven, focused, and eager to take ownership of your work
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- A good team player with strong leadership mindset
- You have the ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas
- Able to start work ASAP
**You must be someone with an insatiable curiosity who is always asking why. We love learning, and we expect that you will learn new things and teach us new things from a different point of view.
- Salary: from 4million VND/ month with other allowances such as parking, mobile, transportation, etc.
- Work at WeWork E-town Central: 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, p.12, q.4
- Working time: 9:30am to 6pm from Mon-Fri
- You will work directly with colleagues and managers from diverse and professional backgrounds so as to grow tremendously
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click on the 'Apply Now' button and submit your CV as well as your statement of interest!